Sunday, December 9, 2007

Enjoyable

Went dating wif my lovely Li chin on the past Friday.
Woke up abt 830am when li chin called me.. still freaking sleepy coz i slept abt 4 in the morning ... had to get my ass up from the bed or im gonna be late. Li chin wants me to take taxt to her school to fetch her go GP since she's goin to school 1st to get her cert and all.. yea thts why i woke up so early.. she ask me to fetch her from school abt 11 .. im freaking slow when preparing cuz i like to take my time.. haha.. but den tis time i jus rush rush rush..while im ready.. and i still got some time so..i start to vain =)


me after prepared. =)


After tht i wait for li chin to call so i can get goin ..and finally she called.. and she told me tht nonit go fetch her d.. zzz... said PR can fetch her go.. den i was like ok den ill go GP to meet her...when i reach GP its onli 1100 am... LOL .. never been here so early... haha.. anyway Lichin haven reach yet so i jus wonder around alone.. soon she reach and we went to get our movie tickets den we went Seoul Garden for lunch.. or breakfast?


copy tis pic from lili blog.. lazi to edit d.. hehe


crazy li chin keep takin and takin but end up i have to finish it all.. and those are my least fav food! sobx ... she jus like to take and take.. its fun for her.. lol~


my fav food! prawns and chicken meat!


i like my meat to be a little over burned =) dun care even ppl tellin me i could get cancer! hahai did most of the cooking cuz lady li chin scare get burned by the spitting oil and also cuz im CHEF LA' PAT!i cooked and she jus wait and eat.. how brilliant of her huh .. lazy bum =)We vain even when we're eating...the only thing we both had in common. +)


After that we walked around cuz its still early for the show.. so we went arcade to play car racing. OKAY she WON becuz as usual she ply it dirty. keep try to knock my car and make it fly ... and yes she succeed of course .. yes it is considered as plyin dirty dear! haha.. yet if u dun do so den u cant win me right ? =) its alright i FORGIVE u dear . =p After tht i went to toilet to washed my hands cuz do u noe how many ppl had used tht sterring wheel of tht car racing machine ! no im nt bein a PARANOID its jus tht... u dunno what those ppl touched b4 they used it right.. hehe. After i washed my hands .. everyone noe tht GP's toilet had a mirror tht is a full man size.. so i .... cant resists.. or shud i said... duwan to waste the used of tht mirror. so i VAIN again . hehe


vain . me!

We went down to watch the performance of BABY LOONEY TUNES since li chin said she's a fan of baby Lola? (female version of baby bunny) i dun reali knew all their names but they are jus the baby version of bugs bunny , daffy duck , tweety bird and bla bla ... the voice of the baby lola is kinda creepy thought when she sang the christmas song.. more like squeeking to me . haha


Finally its time for our show and we went to the cinema ..we're gonna watch The Golden Compass based on the novel by Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials.Im kinda excited to watch tis movie coz i read the novel b4 and its a trilogy included The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass.nice poster .


Ended up i was fucking disappointed wif the movie. Haiz.. they changed and shorten the story! they changed the starting and the ending of the story and some part are missing! even some of the characters! swt..wat the %*&^#^%$^ ! the actual ending is nice and they changed it into a stupid happy ending.. it shud be a sad ending! ITS A FUCKIN NICE ANS SAD ENDING!! argh!!!! ...............(trying to calm myself down)............ oh well nicole kidman and eva green is still smoking hot and pretty in it.. hehe .


After the movie Li Chin wanted to go to Starbucks for her fav ICE CHOCOLATE. so we went there and yes as usual i start plying wif her psp again. hehe ..it was kinda fun at 1st den after tht im bored wif it so i gave her back and she start to on9 using her psp.
wonder wat is she surfing? hmmm..


After tht we went Sushi King for dinner...i ordered my fav sushi. EBIKO! its the best sushi ever! haha.. but clumsy me dropped one from the plate when talkin to li chin .. WASTED!!
EBIKO! my fav!! yum yum yumdropped my ebiko .. sad nia =( wasted wasted wasted!



Li chin ordered her fav Chawanmushi .... its like a tofu egg wif crab meat and eel meat in a cup.. haha.. i noe how it sounded but its reali nice .. try it when u have a chance~
Li chin and her chawanmushi, mind the topping its my ebiko i added in it to make it look nicer (aint from those i dropped) =p


Li chin ordered pepsi since she aint a fan of tea and i ordered hot green tea coz im cold and slightly havin a running nose.


drinkin wif a straw coz she said their cups are dirty . LOLdrinkin like an old man. luv my eyes in tis pic . hehe


We went for another movie since its still early and we got nothin else to do. Li chin choose The Heartbreak Kid and since there's no other movie around tht time so we watched tht movie. Din reali like the movie thought its not reali tht funny and we aint watchin most of the time . =p .. but i love the ending part when suddennlly EVA LONGORIA appeared as guess starring. Din noe she will be or ive choose it earlier. hehe .
Eva Longoria. sexy huh.she acted in desperate housewives .





We hung around after the movie walked here and there.. Li chin said she wanna go home early coz she's kinda tired due to wakin up early ...so li chin asked her dad to come fetch her abt 10pm. Suddenlly she received a text msg from her aunt said saw us in GP but nt sure so she sms to comfirm . Yap she saw us alright. hehe... Her aunt is in her late twenties and i dunno where she saw us cause Li chin was blind without her specs... but her aunt did said she looked pretty tht night =).. she's always pretty to me.. hehe... her aunt said im cute too~ LOL =P.

Around 10pm Li Chin's dad came and she went home. I went to the 3rd floor by climbing up the escalater cuz the service was stopped due to the plaze was goin to close. I reached the shop on the 3rd floor where Adrian worked to meet up wif him cuz we planned to go clubbing...BUT.. when i saw him he told me he cant go cause his mom is on the way to fetch him already .. zzzZz..i felt like strangle him nia tht time for makin me climbed up the escalater for nothing~! haha .. later on WP called me and he came and fetch me to upper penang road and i went clubbin wif WP , Wilson and HY . We met up wif Amelia and her lil bro and frenz. Din see her for a long time after she went Singapore to study . She went MOMO while we went GLO .Shout out to the DJs tht night. They were fucking rockin the HOUSE!

After clubbin till around 2am my sis sms said she's coming to fetch me although i still wanna club ... dunno where she went cuz she duwan to tell me . Said goodbye to my frenz den i went home ..reached home around 230. Went to sleep at 3 sumthing. Woke up today around 1700 . Exhausted .





No comments: