Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rocket!!!!!


Alright...This happened juz yesterday . It was a normal day.. Me lazy around the house doing nothing . Well till i fetched my lil sis to tuition.. actually it happened when i was fetching her back from her tuition.. my dad asked me to get the old newspapers.. tins and all to sell at tis shop nearby my house which buy all the stuffs tht can be recycle.

So there i went wif my lil sis.. after we handed over the recycle stuff to them.. get our money for the stuff..and on my way out of the shop... when we were in the car and i looked to my left .. there's like 3 or 4 ppl wearing the 'Rocket' logo t-shirts ..one of em was the candidate of the election ..and and and .. THEY WERE WALKING TOWARDS US!!!

A voice in my head : Wat to do? WAT TO DO!!
Another voice in my head : Step on it !! GO GO GO DRIVE AWAY!!
Voice in head no 2 : They're coming!! they're coming!!
My lil sis : Bro.. they're looking at us thru the window...

And without thinkin i pressed the button and down roll the window (WHY!!)
One of them handed me a brochure and said somthing like support the Rocket. I was trying to tell him im only 18 i still cant vote ... BUT den the candidate looked at me and smile and shake hands wif me . I swallowed back wat i was gonna say and jus put up a very very awkward smile =) ... haha.. den i faster drove away and me and my lil sis were laughing all the way of wat jus happened ..

I checked out the brochure later on ..


The brochure





And i noticed... We went to the same high school! He went to the school way earlier den me .. i mean .. .. way WAY WAY EARLIER~ haha





AND AND THTS NT JUZ IT!! HE GOT A BLOG TOO!! Guess which blog he's using?
YAH he's using BLOGSPOT!!




Check out his blog by clicking HERE!


Unexpected things happened to us when u're least expected!
I'll VOTE for u if only im legally age for it !
Juz cuz u make my boring day a lil lot ENTERTAINING! haha ~



No comments: