Thursday, March 13, 2008

Call me EMO PAT.

Gettin emo day by day .

Isolate myself more and more.

Im still Missing .

Stupid 18 .

Need to find a new way to express.

Emo emo .

寂寞的夜,
不寂寞的思念。

I duwan to be EMO! Ppl knew me as Happy Go Lucky Pat.

Not GAY EMO PAT!! ARGH!!!!

Lalalalalalalalala!! TIS IS SO NOT ME!

Totally nt my style~

why am i blogging tis? letting everyone noe abt my feelings? or izzit depression?

Im doing tis... for tis is the onli way i noe how to let u knew abt it..

u can ignored it.. for u had been trying nt to talk abt it...

but im still missing ...

I hate Penang... its so small...

everywhere reminds me of u.

yr voice.

yr smell.

and yr hug.

i miss u.

tis sucks.



不善于表达的想法
不善于表达的情感

假坚强
真脆弱


地理的无情?

时间的玩笑?




害怕忘记最初的思念

害怕想起最后的离别


by elaine saw.
thks for helping me to get pass the lonesome night.

No comments: