Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dream

It was sweet.

Sweet and peaceful.

Never thought of seeing u again.

And in such a virtually way.

I was calm.

I thought i was controlling.

Yet it seemed like i was being stringed all over.

It is always weird. Dream. It never make sense.

Its a mix up of part of reality and sumthing that never related .

The question asked was wat i expected.

Juz like i said. I thought i was controlling over it.

And i answered the correct one.

"Im okay wif it. Im already over u."

I was so calm. So confident.

It was reali nice to see you again.

Your smile that never seems to fade.



yet.


I lost control of it.

but not when Im in it.

it was when Im out of it.





The sweet feeling started to fade.

Thought the calm remains.

I turned and faced towards the line of light tht shines thru under my door.

It ached.

I thought i was over you.

I reali do.

Til I dreamt of u.

my heart ached.

the long lost feel tht I never want it to come back anymore.

guess Im nt reali over u aint I?

Dun worry.

Im trying my best to.


yet.
The aching still remains.

3 comments:

bibububi said...

where is me ?~ tot u dream me in your dream?

but u dun mention me o.O

p a t r i c k said...

LOL mention u for wat ? u jus Keh Leh Feh in it nia haha =)

bibububi said...

ish~ u see me as ur competitor d ~ still wanna kesi kesi = ]