Monday, February 23, 2009

Congrats

Just finished watching the 81st Oscar academy award.

Hosted by Hugh Jackman.
He actually did quiet a good job.

=)

Check out the full list of Oscar recipients by
clicking
HERE
HERE
HERE
&
HERE

=p
jus click either HERE will do.


I jus wanna congrat Kate Winslet for winning the best actress.
I wont said something like i knew she's gonna win cuz 我是会看电影的人~ bla bla bla...
=)
im too humble for tht.
haha.


I jus knew she reali did make me very touched wif her role in The Reader.

Its nt absurd tht i supported her since Titanic.

From Titanic till The Reader.
Im so gonna watch Revolutionary Road!!!


And for all those "Brangelina" fans.
(im one too myself)
The both lost in leading actor and actress but its okay.
they still got long way to go.
=)
But they still the hottest couple!!
=)


Robert Pattionson was dere too.
I dunno for wat reason.
AIYA BUT WHO CARES?
=)


And lastly congrat to Heath Ledger who won the best supporting actor in the role Joker.
His parents & sister were there on behalf to accept the award.
Rest In Peace.
='(


Thts all for now.
Im hungry and i nid to go get my lunch!

BB
`pat the great`




No comments: