Monday, August 3, 2009

To USA and far far beyond?


Went to mr Chi Kai's farewell party last Wed.

Im so proud to tell u guys that we (han & pat) were the only one among our friends that got him a farewell present.
=)
Shame on u guys! Boooo~
hahaha


han & chi kai.
Aww.. feel the love~


pat,ksp & chikai.
Sadly din took a better photo wif him.
=(

The farewell overall was fun.
Met lots of old friends there.
It was kinda awkward at first but after a lil catch up it was fun.


Mr & mrs Lee.
He did a suprise bday party for her too.


Long lost giant wei.
Currently an Intian.
still as huge as ever.
and so is his great smile.
=)


miss sye yee.
Aww... wonder when will she treat me as gentle as tht stupid dog?
=p

sye yee & angie.
I took tis.
called it the " A photo of 2 diff person tht intersact wif the life of a same person?"
woohoo~



Greedy face pat.
"pour more & faster!!"


Tongued pat when he realized his greedy face was taken.


Everyone was buzy wif the food.
Benjoon , pat , Qin & Keong.


I went back early cause I had a test the second day and i haven revise yet.
Thanks for the party mr Chi Kai all the best to you and dun forget us!!!

See more photos at my facebook.
=)


Bonus:

There was a blood donation event at my college last week.

And what happened was ~

Our mr Beh .
Turned pale after donation.
and the nurse had to put a box under his legs to make his blood circulate better.
Poor him.
its okay u're still my boy! haha
Pleas do nt laugh at him.
=)
If u do so. Dun tell him tht u knew it from me .
shhh..~



No comments: