Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pat's 19 plus 1

08/01/2010


Celebrated my 20th b'day with my friends.
=)
very sorry to those that I did not invite due to limited budget problem.
hope u guys dun mind.
hehe

Went to a restaurant somewhere nearby Sunshine Square to have dinner.

I'll let the photos do the talking.

The attendance






We were at a restaurant called Ben's I think.



This Suzuki is part of the restaurant's decoration.



The delicious mushroom soup.


While dining


mr yik yang


mr yida


mr superB

mr Han


mr Zhen


mr Weng Kit


mr Xia Wei


I was having a hell of a time that nite and was so excited that I eventually forgotten to take a group photo with everyone.
=(
argh..


Below will be a whole bunch of photos I took 1 on 1 with everyone.


pat&dan

pat&ks


pat&nic



pat&robin


pat&reelee


pat&tjing


ying,pat&yoke cheng


pat&bibu
with his signature look.
haha


pat&ping


pat&yida


pat&wengkit



pat& xia wei


pat&yik yang


pat & beh


pat&han
zhen&dan

The organizer has a weird taste of timing btw.
xD

the b'day cake

came out of nowhere suddenly
haha


pat & his bday cake.
its a cake that everyone said its tasty.


After that we went to catch a movie titled
Paranormal Activity.


Read about it's review few months ago.
Wanted to watch it desperately.
Im glad I got the persuading power.
or izzit jus cause its my b'day?
hahaha

The movie was made on a reported budget of USD 15k,
but it earned over $100 million at the U.S box office alone.

Serious it was the best horror movie of the decade!!! I had ever watched.
Highly recommended for sick ppl like me who will get excited when watching horror flick.
hahaha

And again below are photos of us wondering around Queensbay mall while waiting for the movie.






just wondering wat were ping & nic doing over there?
hmmm..



Mr Hun fooling around with the movie tickets.
=D


Went to J.Co to chill.















And then we went for the movie.
The look on their face was the best present ever.
hahaha
=P
after tht we went to Pelita for supper den home.

I would like to take this opportunity to say...

thank you mr WengKit who helped alot to get this party going.
thank you mr yik yang for organizing the party and the surprises.
thank you mr beh who came even though you had to rush back after that.
thank you to my classmates who sacrificed their time to come even thought exam is just around the corner.
thank you to everyone who tried to surprise me and make me act all the way cause you guys' sucks in acting.
thank you tjing & yoke who gave their first time watching horror movie to me.
thank you for all yr frightening faces while watching it reali amused me.
=)
and thank you luyi for being you. When wanna makan bak kut teh??
=D
and thanks to EuHan yrs were the biggest surprise of the nite.
*kiss*
btw thanks to eunice for begging for a bigger paper bag it actually fooled me.
yr sampatness is GODLIKE.
haha
oh ya and thanks to Reelee for the polaroid shots.
*points below*

Love em.
=)

And finally THANK YOU EVERYONE for yr time,effort and the presents.
woohoo~



I had the best 20th bday anyone could ever had.



Sincerely by,

pat the great.


No comments: