Monday, February 8, 2010

Blend into

Its a mixture feeling of everything I feel.

Like a cup of ice blended multi flavor fruit juice.

Its juicy yet brain freezing.

u feel the sweet,sour, and weird taste that the reaction of chemical between them.

the outcome will be tested by our taste bud.

it may be nice to you but not to others.

Like a glass of absolute neat.

or any sort of happy juice.

it always makes u feel high at first.

and than depends on the chemical reaction between u and how u handle your alcohol.

You go happy,emo,angry,crazy,or just cant shut yr mouth up.

and the end u sober.

the aftermath?

You laugh by of what you did when the alcohol affects your judgment and coordination.

making you doing things you normally won't do.

So,are those just yr misjudgment?

or is it the real you hidden within?

I don't know.

I can say I haven really been that drunk.

Don't mean it by I'm a good drinker.

I constrain myself.

unconsciously,not to get into that status.

For what's beneath me is something I would not want to show to the world.

but only to someone I really trusted with.


So no matter how close you're with me.

You still may feel the slightest distance in between .

It may be the environment or my personality that makes me protect myself this way.

So don't be happy if u think you know everything about me,

cause you'll be sad when you know I keep every little part of me from anyone.

It goes the same to all of you.

The supermassive blackhole that you yourself had fall in and cant even get out.

Like an abyss , or a tartarus.

by
pat the great







No comments: