Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Minions


I may be a little late for updating about these 2 movies.
but its the only 2 I've watched this month.
Been "Not in the mood" for movies last few months.
the last movie was The Backup Plan I think.




I watched Despicable Me.

This animation never caught my attention actually,
until most of my friends watched and said its freaking funny.
So since my life have been lack of laughter lately,
I went to watch this movie wif Kit,Rac,Yida & a fren of his.


No doubt the movie is really funny although the plot is kinda cliche.
The laughing point is so unexpected.
Among all I love the minions the most.



And this is the part the makes me laugh out real HARD in the cinema.


I was wondering what the other minion was doing cracking the other like tht.
den wala!!
I never laughed so hard in the cinema b4.
LOL

The second movie I watched was the much anticipated movie I've been waiting for sooo long..

Inception

Nothing more I can say abt this movie.
The idea is brilliant the script the plot the acting the everything!!
Its one of the best I had this year.
The director is the one who directed the Dark Knight according to mr yy.
Which is also another movie in my top best movie list.



I cant describe how nice the movie is you really shud just hit the theatres and watch it for yourself.



Last of all,
I'll be in KL this weekend to meet up wif these dudes.

Finally get to watch Eclipse lol.
have to stop myself from watching or they gonna kill me if i watched it first.
=)
Cant wait to meet up wif u guys.
woohoo~
xD

by

pat the great

No comments: