Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shadow

My fav pair of kicks.
Seldom wear it,
yet the most precious to me.
I ain't rich and cant afford a whole cupboard of kicks.
Not that I wont be glad that one day I could.
=)

Memories are like shadow.
They linger.
always behind you,
hiding in every corner.

As simple as a look at yr most precious things,
reminds you all the emotional memories of yrs.
Like shadow,
they stay behind you when u dun feel like reminding yrself,
away from yr sight.
Yet when u think of them,
all you need to do is just turn around,
and there they are,

Lingering just behind you all the time,
waiting for you.
Thinking to themselves,
are they gonna make u put on a cheeky smile on yr face?
or a sudden drop of tears?

They hope,
either one..
as long as u will never forget abt them,
even if u try to neglect them most of the time.
Because it means the world to them.
Every single of yr memories.
are precious one.

=)

by
patthegreat

2 comments:

ElAine SaW said...

* like like *

p a t r i c k said...

ini bukan facebook my dear =) hahaha