Tuesday, October 26, 2010

R.E.D

Celebrated this 2 dudes' bday last week.

Elwin & Aik Tatt
Happy Birthday !!!!
=)


Random photos at Coffee Island


At BED

Been a looong time since I had those.
=p





Watched R.E.D last week.
Retired Extremely Dangerous.

Another comic book based movie.
But this one super chun super nice!!
MUST WATCH
Great actors
great stuns
and funny.
=)


Watched this too.
Reign of Assassin

Reason I wanted to watch is because of one of the actress.
Barbie Hsu
xD
But then ..
The movie is way better than I thought.
Sincerely nice.
I think Chinese movie is back to dominate again.
hahaha



Got my hands on this yesterday.
=)

Thanks to Weng Kit for getting this and borrow it to me first.
Finally something for me to read.
The last time I read was like 3 months ago lol.






我愿化身石桥,承受五百年风吹,五百年雨打,五百年日晒,只为等你能从桥上走过。
-quoted from The Reign of Assassin-

by
patthegreat



No comments: