Sunday, January 2, 2011

X'mas in KL


I know its late.
Its already new year.
Yet here am i updating my Xmas post.
LOL

Went to KL to celebrate my Xmas since most of my friends are studying there.
Stayed at their hostel.

Misunderstanding + misinterpreting lead us to have steamboat on our Christmas.
x)

in the lift with all the ingredients

Outside our hostel.


After setting up everything..
tada~

and of course it wont be Xmas without..

liquor.
x)

part of the peeps.

The girls and pat.

During play time.
LOL

I'm not sure what time did they hang around until because I was so exhausted I fall asleep lol.



The 2nd day I went to KL Tarc to attend their classes with them.
=)
Took photos with them at their canteen.

miss Carelyn, pat & mr Ping

The reunite of ex assignment group members
bibu,nic.ping,pat.tjing

The following days were just shopping from mall to mall and to mall and more malls.
xD

supper at Steven's corner.


Movie & Chatime at Pavilion.
pat & miss Ying


My last day in KL,
We went to Fullhouse for dinner.

Fullhouse


Mr. Gary and mr Tjing.
Mr. Gary is a my new funny friend which u wish to punch him when he talks.
x)

And them again.
=)
haha

My Chicken chop.
Too small portion and the food was just okay.

Ying's drink.
forgotten what tis is.

Part of the interior.

After dinner we..
Fooling around with their items.
=)

<3>

And also special thank to these Two.
Thanks for always being there for me whenever I needed u guys.
Thanks for tolerating me.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for being such a good friend.
Pat won't be pat without you guys.
*shy*

Goodbye KL
See you when I see you.

by
pat not that great yet.

Hope that It can warm your heart when you feel lonely.
Merry Christmas Zippo.
=)




No comments: