Monday, November 14, 2011

Iron & Wine

Been chilling most of the time after my first tests.
and now I'm having my 2nd tests next week
LOL

hectic college life yet I'm still slacking.
=D

Went to this Feeling cafe nearby for some beer.
Was a last minute decision.
They got live singing performance as well.

 Bucket of Carlsberg for the night.
<3

And they were into pool table games these days.
Or they had been for few years.
the last time I played was when i was 17 i think.



oh ya and finally got the latest and last book of the Inheritance Cycle.


This is the wedding version of Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine.
Guess this song will be featured in the Breaking Dawn part 1 when Edward & Bella got married.


Its nice and sweet.
and eargasmic 
=)
you can dowload it from HERE
enjoy.

by
pat

No comments: