Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fantastic baby

Hi Hi!
It's been ... 3 weeks since my previous post.
Cant make out time to blog, the previous weeks was hectically scheduled with tests and the next with assignments and this week. FINALS.
yea crazy life, and 2 days of study break? wtf I called that a weekend.
 luckily there's enough gap in between each subjects for me to revise.

 Pimples popping due to the late night assignment /test rushing hours.

Went back to Penang for a short break after my mid term.

 Surprised them when I reached Penang at 2am when they were boozing at a local pub for the 2nd round.
crazy alcoholics/drug abusing friends. HAHA.

ll
 First paper yesterday and I wore a red tee .
Superstitious behavior.
Apparently even I've read psychology defining my superstitious behavior I still do it.
Whats this act call? I think expressing the act in a disguised fashion or something.
LOL

oh well don't think I did well in both papers.
what done is done,
shall aza aza for the next.
cause I'm ...
Super Pat! haha

and also because I'm Fantastic Baby!!


Its  fawesome when they do it live.
Their charisma is way too incredible.



shall blog again once my finals end.
and I shall be enjoying the beach , the sun , the disco light!!

by
pat

No comments: