Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year Eve

Went Gp to celebrate new year wif Li Chin since we cant go anywhere else cuz neither she nor me get to drive tht day ( overprotective parents.. sighed..i think
they jus worried abt the car ...DOUBLE Sighed! )


Met up wif danny , jun and lst . Hang around wif them for awhile since Li chin havent reached yet. Lst shud be working but he used his break time and went to ply snooker wif jun instead of resting.. swt! and i saluted u! haha


Li Chin reached around 7pm ... i kept complaining how boring it was cuz i reali duwan to celebrate new year at Gp... she asked me to stop sulkin and whining ..and try to enjoy it.. haha. i am trying.. haha..

We went Gurney Hawker stalls for dinner.. she said she wanna had as much Ah Pong as she can b4 she leave ( ah pong Addict freak) .. haha..but.. thks to my crow mouth.. i cursed it to close tht day.. and it reali did.. and she start whining.. haha..who asked me to think positive and enjoy the day huh.. haha..

B4 we went to the hawker stalls for dinner when i walked pass Manila Place i heard someone shouted my name and said im lansi? i turned around and saw our all time sportsman Ah Hui..LOL... Im reali sorry i din see u but i din do it on purpose! haha..im nt lansi.. nt to u anyway.. sorry lar.. cool down dude.. Happy new year! haha.. i read yr blog! haha..updated finally!! hehe.. enjoy 2008! see u in the future! haha


The place was like deserted ...mainly because i think the government forbade anyone to play the snow spray ( was kinda a tradition ) sad sad...


deserted~

Polices preparing to catch anyone tht go against the law.


After tht we decided to go to catch a movie since its BORING~ i wanna watch alien vs. predator 2 .. alien was my fav alien!!! i think its freakin damn cute.. i duno why.. haha.. but sadly.. even we were onli 4 hours away from bein 18 .. we were still considered as 18 no matter how i tried to talk my way in wif the ticket gal....haha..so we watched I AM LEGEND since its the only movie left tht was interesting.. ended up the movie so so nia.. like told by Adrian the ending was kinda lame .The alien. CUTE huh..hehe.. maybe juz cuz i like the design.


We were wrong abt the place being deserted. When we came out from the cinema. Gurney park was crowded wif people! haha... maybe we were early.


Met up wif yida ... went starbucks and countdown started .. along wif fireworks...



countdown from 10..9..8..



7

6

5

4

3

2

1






Happy New Year!!!

After the countdown Yida went to hang out wif his frenz . Li Chin and I walked around and finally we decided to go home since there's nothing left to do . I accompanied her to Marina Bay where she waited for her dad to fetch her.

My sis called me and ask me to meet her up at MR. POT? im like where the hell is tht.. she said its between Silverton and Millennium Tower. OH GOODIE.. i had to walk all the way there from Marina Bay ( thks dad ure so helpful ..SULKED!! )

So i started walkin... haha.. and i saw tis when i passed G hotel...

Apparently Mr.G still in the mood for Christmas. haha.

Tried to entertain myself while walking ... haha.. walk walk walk walk walk...


AND.....




WALAH!!!




I've made it!! HELLO MR. POT! nice meeting u!! haha



Met up wif my sis and 2 of her frenz.. my sis was fortune telling ! haha.. using her Tarots.. haha...

im also proudly to present one of my sister's fren.. she is freakin funny and entertaining.. she called herself..dong... dong ... dong .... dong...... dong....!!QIANG!!!

She called herself Ugly Betty.. cuz she looked like the actress Betty in the tv series Ugly Betty.. well act she din called herself tht but everyone else included me think she looked like her! and she's okay wif it! haha.. she's very friendly and funny! haha...

So we all chatted till around 2 sumthin and ugly betty fetched me home.. haha.. we reached home around 3 sumthin.. i used WE cause i thought she's juz gonna drop me home but instead she came my house and chatted wif us till 4 sumthing! haha... Happy New Year Betty gal! haha

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL TOO~


p/s: i din took any pics tht day ..forgot to.. and u looked hot tht day babe. mwah. happy new year .










No comments: