Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thank You Sis


My sister bought me tis for my 18th birthday. She was the one i least expected to give me present. She said she saw tis and knew i sure will like it .

I LUV IT! THANKS ALOT SIS!!

I like creepy cute stuff .. tht explained why i adored snakes ..the ALIEN in Alien the movie and AvP etc. HAHA. I still think snakes are CUTE!





Tis thingy got nails stuck on his head and a BIG creepy SMILE on his face and 2 BIG GOLDFISH EYES~

SIS said she bought it from Maggie T. LOL. Luv its small creepy hands and legs. haha. I think i talked to it last night. AHEM~ lucky it din respond. hahahaha~!



See how tiny it is but it aint cheap. Cost RM29.90 . Hehe.. Im LUVING it!!!

TERIMA KASIH SIS~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that tiny "creature" costs RM29.90 ar??

Not cheap nehx!


But its cute o!!

p a t r i c k said...

haha yea! for tht tiny piece of combination of steels and plastics.. haha.. oh well least i din paid for it. haha