Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cant Think Of Any Suitable Title.

Date : Last Saturday
Venue: House of Dim Sum
Time: 0930
Purpose: Eat dim sum of course!
Attendant : luyi , aik wei , camilla , y.yang , huey xing , elaine & mr. pat



unknown married uncle flirting wif the waitress dim sum.



aik wei drinkin his tea called '' lil dried leaf ''.
camilla who came back for cheng beng.


mr. pat day dreaming while eating fish ball.
nobody looks gud when they are eating.
Nt even me.
zZzZZZ!!


mr pat doin wat he do best :
Crapping wif his mouth full.
wif
elaine the loyal audience.

&

all the pics above taken by luyi the paparazzi.


When we had finished wif our dim sum..unfortunately camilla had to go home. So the rest of us accompanied elaine to had her ankle check for she sprained her ankle. (Note: I jus remembered she wore size 4 shoes! )


while in the clinic.

special note to mr. pat :
To remind myself Miss Elaine owned me rm20 for she did nt bring enuf money.
=)

and after tht we sent her home too.


We all took a pic together b4 tht.

aik wei , pat , luyi , elaine , huey xing , y.yang



Later on around 6pm we went to Gp Foodloft for i haven had my fav Jumbo Ice Mango for months~!


Foodloft.
grabbed from huey xing's blog.



Not to mention 6 of us shared a bowl of Jumbo Ice Mango.
=) but i paid for it~
where's the appreciation dudes?
i din heard any ' thank you ' ????
haha.. jus
kidding..
i ate most of it anyway..

the view.


And

Here comes J.I.M~


i din edit tht!! reali~
o_O

The guys kept ply wif luyi's camera while i was eating and they kept snap my pics..lol.. nt tht im complaining la i tried to avoid getting my pics taken but eventually...

I GIVE UP.

Cuz.

im

VAIN.

hahahhahahahahahhaha

I dun even knew who took these pics.
and i dun care.
as long as its me!
lalalala...

hmmm...
tis is why i dun like to show my teeth when im smiling.
so damn weird.
like a retard.
haha.


one of them took tis.





My fav one.
Of course i knew who took tis.
my personal photographer.
Mr Hor Aik Wei.
hehe.
credits to ya.



And after tht we went to gurney drive hawker stall jus for some fried SOTONG.

and den...

we went to tht Jail style japanese restaurant for dinner.

and den we went back around 0000.


No comments: