Saturday, April 26, 2008

Someone explain tis to me!

watch the video below.
and explain to me wat are they doin
LOL.

venue: new world park
date: 24/4/08
time: 8.00pm







thanks to grace and luyi who treated me Bak kut teh & 白斩鸡 .
they wan me to get fatter i guess... haha.

Watched midnight movie again last week wif the guys like we always do...

i wanna watch Over Her Dead Body cuz of Eva Longoria acted in it but mr tiong lie and wei peng were late so we watched The Forbidden Kingdom.

Conclusion:
I cant understand wat Mr Jet Li was talkin abt..and i dunno why there were no subtitles half way thru the movie.
and wat the heck wif ' The door of No door' ?
tryin to make it sound cool? zzz
beng beng is doraemon eh 任意门!
ask rainie yang go sing the theme song la toot!
wat monkey king?
beng beng is jus a hairy blonde guy!
I dun recommend any of u guys to watch it.
but den its kinda funny..
no
its hilarious..
cuz its a totally no logic movie..
haha
deng deng!
done!


oh ya.. im smiling again. =)



The 3rd month since... =)

No comments: