Monday, May 5, 2008

The End of April

30/04/08
Last minute outing again.
Hmm...
I had tis sudden urge to wear long jeans.

Prepare yrself EVERYONE!
Tis is the 1st time i wore long jeans tis year!
Woohoo~


We went to Ali for dinner 1st. (me & luyi)
'Ali'
The place where i used to go after some booze cuz its always open..24/7?
im nt sure but no matter when i go its always OPEN for business.

While luyi was bz wif his mee maggi goreng kecil tambah telur tak mau sayur tak mau cabai + teh ais...i took the time and played wif his nikon D40.

So...
lets have some appetizer of..

me

wearing long jeans.
=)
hahaha.

one fifth of my jeans.

part of it.

And i dun care if ure nt interested.
=P


Well after tht we went to tis so called 眼镜池 ..its a dam i think i dunno wat its called in english...but according to my aunt the damn had the shape of a spec.
Its somewhere on the hill of tanjung bungah.

And

WTF

The dam was closed!
@#$%~@!!^*($+@&!~!!!

I'll get in!
One way or the other!

Oh well...so we jus hang around outside the dam.

Me hanging on a bridge.



Spoted!

pretty mansion on a hill.
i so so so wanna live there!


Now prepare yrself for

ME!

in my long jeans!
hehe..

TADA!!


(1)



(2)


Separated at birth.Left : pat & one of his thousand face expression.
Right : Yummy dumplings.



=)


Pat on swing.
Took tis pic at a playground in Tanjung Pinang after we left the dam.


And after tht we watched midnight movie of ironman wif the other guys after tht .
(excluded wei peng who decided to watch another movie wif his gal )


Overall its a cool movie!
I love they kept booming tis and tht!
and did u guys notice tht the creator of ironman .
mr stan lee appeared on the show?
Like he always did..haha
he appeared in spiderman movie too.
Dun reali like the boss vs boss part ..its nt 'climax' enuf.
but still its a pretty damn cool movie.

And we went home after tht.
Oh ya..and i broke my own record by sleeping for 19hours.
hahaha..
toodles~


Oh ya..and fuck tht world music festival
rm50 for one night
even thought we can get the student price
still its exp for one night
yea fuck it
held the festival when my wallet were snowing
FUCK IT!
i missed it!
fuck it!!



Oh oh oh and..
my ulcer is gettin better!
woohoo..
finally i can enjoy food properly
been looking like a retard.
held my mouth open all the time
to minimize the friction between the ulcer and my teeth.
so to reduce the pain.
hehehe.
next time be more careful while eating ice-cream pat!
and i dun think ppl normally get ulcer by eatin ice-cream.
LOL

TOODLES AGAIN~
bwabaiz..


No comments: