Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Im eating im eating stop askin me to eat more!

I saw tis! lol
Hop hop hop
grasshopper HOP!


12/05/08

Went makan angin for nothing again.
1st i wanna say a big big thank you to luyi for waiting for me.
He nagged me for letting him wait.
He hate to WAIT.

And his car prefer me over him!
haha..he cant start his car I dunno why
but when i ask him let me try it started easily!
TWICE!
all i have to say is..Experience dude..experience~
hahahaha..

So we went and fetch elaine which had waited for us for more den half an hour.
and off we go!
We went to penang national park.
din reali went in jus hang around at the entrance for its kinda late.
(it was already 7pm)


i wanna walk the right lane but they insisted on the left.
the right eh looked more exciting lar!
more FEEL~
and it leads to no where anyway..haha



elaine & pat.
pat : " im looking for starfish . "


pat:" ah look at the sky! eagle~"


pat: " take my pic! take my pic!"
luyi :"...........##$%^@#$%^&*!!"


pat : " wats at the end of tis rope?"
Elaine : " er.. spongebob squarepants? "



pat:" hmm... wat..
luyi & elaine : " ARGH SHUDDAP!! "
pat : " ..... ='( sobs... ok lu .. "


the onli way she can look taller & bigger den me.
x)


kena left alone & shuddap.


trying to make them pity me.


I luv tis one!
pls tell me u guys like it toO~


pat : " sorry lu. can take my pic tak? "
(looking at luyi wif innocent puppy eyes)
Luyi : " lol alright as long as u STOP looking at me like tht!"
pat(os) : yes! mission accomplished! =)


My MANLISH post.
pat : " man tak? "
elaine & luyi : yah very MAN!! DAMN MAN!

to luyi & elaine:
(i can write watever i wan ! neh neh!!)




pat : " I blif i can FLY~"


董家第八十八式征服武林神功!
金帅独立!!
=P
i noe i noe..
speechless~


sentimental pat.


I looked like a dead fish.

Miss elaine was nt hesitated at all to show us she was bored.. and tired.
So we went back after awhile.
We pi Teluk Bahang pasar malam!
Tis shud be the .. 2nd time i pi night market.
wha..the stuff are so damn cheap!
satay onli 30 cents per stick!


pat : " uncle boleh try tak? "
uncle :" boleh .."


it didnt taste tht gud but i still bought it for i scare the uncle angry cuz i already tested it..LOL
haha..


回眸一笑.


Tis is my Worst Nightmare.
I hate Tis kind of stupid moving dolls
they give me the creeps!
Sequela of watchin child's play when i was little.


pat: " hmm...wats tht over there."


My recent Favorite cartoon show mia pajamas.
BEN 10.


I bought tht big big packet of fish crackers jus for rm2!


Corn kid.


And after we finish shopping at the night market.
We went to a beach..somewhere near teluk bahang.


Big big waves.


I love the sound of wave.


group pic.


Later on elaine was tired cuz she woke up early and went to school..and she got school tomolow morning too. So we decided to had dinner at New Lane and sent her home after tht.


new lane hawker stall.
near sunway hotel.
got the famous Chee Cheong Fun~
but sadly it wasnt open for business tht day.
sobs..

We sent off elaine around 93opm.. and met up wif jong zhi. He invited us to have 'some' drink wif him. Called alot of ppl but none show up except tiong lie.
Jong zhi told me when u asked ppl to go out.. and when they answered u : " i will call u back later ." u can forget abt them.
And seriously.. none of those ' i will call u back later ' dudes call back..
lol..oh well.. is tht count as breaking promises?
i dunno.. but i hate ppl tht break promises..at least msg and said u cant make it!
LOL


Tis is where tiong lie is studying.

waited for him to finish his class and we went to 2 pubs for some drink.
one at pulau tikus & the other at upr.
And we went back after tht.
Dun ask wat happened.
HAHA.

~THE END~








No comments: