Sunday, July 13, 2008

He who shall nt be named.

After everyone went back from the beach.
I headed towards Gp for Prada was having a farewell party.
He's goin back to UK soon.

When i reached there i called him. He asked me to go to G hotel to meet up wif him.
Havent see him for some time. His size is still the same. =P
but yet i felt he became shorter. or izzit I became TALLER?
hehe.
Anyway he was wearing his PRADA shades+ swimming trunk.
LOL
I still prefer BURBERRY even if u said its an AUNTY brand!

Went to his suite to wait for the others to arrive.I was kinda tired actually but he's actually those kind of fren tht u dun hang out often but he will always make me laugh like nobody business.
+) dun FLY when u see tis.
He make me realize real fren doesnt reali nid to hang out often.
Cuz even if they din contact for years they still knew abt yr recent situation.

G hotel.

We gathered at the lobby after awhile.
Tired me was laying on one of their sofas.

We all headed to the Japanese restaurant beside the palace of india.
i dunno wat its called in english but its called 龙马 in chinese. i think.

Seriously tht is wat a japanese restaurant shud be.

Nt like sushi king or tao their sushi are like...
U guys shud go try it out sometime.
Tis is wat i call a JAPANESE RESTAURANT.
real japenese.
real japan food!

The waitress.


Here comes my fav Tempura.Tempura~



Sushi.

My fav fish egg.


=)



My dinner.

After.

Its was reali the best japanese food i ever had!
We went to Gp for some midnight movie after tht.

We watched Hell Boy 2 : The Golden Army.
Its been awhile i stepped into a cinema.
See how bz i was b4 tht ?
haha

Was disappointed wif the movie la.
Totally nt nice at all.
The 1st one was way better den tis one.

After the movie we went back to the suite and we played card games whole night long.

Around 6 in the morning he had to catch his flight and i got class in 2 hours time so i cant send him off.

All the best dude.
And i was joking abt getting me burberry dun take it seriously.
haha.

Reali lack of sleep these few days i think im gonna die of eye bags cancer soon.
LOL.

~The End~





No comments: