Monday, July 14, 2008

Outing

^
^^
^^^
^^^^
"
"
"
""
""
"
Went to Red box wif them last friday.
Kinda flooded the place.
haha.
If nt cuz i got a cold.
你把我灌醉~

NO PROBLEM eh!!
haha
ya but i had to admit sze yee u reali got a great voice.
dun worry dude u got my support no matter wat.
haha.. and Serene..
yr voice still sound like gina to me although u can reali sing well.
hahaha.


Nic showed me the "souvenir" i got for him ytd at the beach.

Yap i gave him tht bruise.
Told ya guys dun look down on my bamboo arm!
ITS STRONG~
hahaha.
i din meant to do tht la .
seems like i dunno my own strength.
sorry dude.
hehe.

After tht some of them had to leave.
Jovy,serene,viv& I went to the gurnery drive hawker stalls and we had some MUA CHI & AH PONGS~

When we were abt to depart to our next destination.
I first saw tis pretty gal and i cant stop looking till i felt she's kinda familiar.
Den jov & serene reminded me she's a celebrity den only we realize she's the taiwanese artist 爱莎(aisha) aka lead singer of the band 大嘴巴.
and den i only realize the other members of the band are juz beside her.
LOL.i only got my eyes on her~

(1)



I wanted to take pics wif her but den u see those body guards of hers.
They reali can break me into pieces and make me into ROJAK.
haha.
Although they're shorter den me.
haha.
大嘴巴

aisha~They were here to do some road show or sumthing nt sure la.
The girls had to drag me away from there to our next destination.
She's reali prettier den when she's on TV!


We went to northan cafe to had dinner wif the rest of the ppl.
Planned to head to The Torch wif em but thks to my dad i had to fetch my lil sis back from tuition so i had to go home.

To miss Jov : It was alot of fun hanging out wif u although we onli knew each other for nt long. You reali are funny . Haha. Sorry tht i cant send u off cuz i got school.
All the best alright~ Lets hang out again during Dec!

No comments: