Thursday, October 9, 2008

Leon's Bday


RoYal Pat



Sem break was over.
=(

Last week i got myself a part time job just to pass the time.
and also i cant resists the rm8 per hour pay.
=)

So tht sums up why i din blog last week.
Hoho.


As I mentioned b4 in my previous post,
I went to Leon's bday party.


Here are some pics of tht night.


From the pics below u'll noticed tht through out the whole night i was very busy~

eating.

hahaha.


Preparing to eat.
Thts a sushi on my hand btw.



Munching sushi.



Still munching.


Never let the foods out of my hands.


Still eating.




During the cake cutting process.
Notice tht im still munching food in my mouth.
hahaha.



Started boozing soon after im full.
hoho~


While playing Twister.
scissors legs~


I suck in tis game.


Me lost the game like in 30 secs.


While preparing to play Killer.



random shot.


Lastly.
the group pic of the day.
Happy 20th Bday

Mr Leon


~The End~




No comments: