Monday, October 27, 2008

Lil Sis Bday

Alright.
First thing first.
i nid to show u guys something.

Seriously i dun like a DEAD piglet on my dining table.
At LEAST get rid of it's head!
den i can considered it as PORK!
NT PIGLET!
or
Headless Pig!
its like looking at u eating at it!
(puke...)


Something like this will be so much better.
Yea i noe it have heads and all too but..
jus like wat the DIGI commercials said...
"because prawns got no feelings"
HEHE.


Okay.
back to the main point.
27th of October 2008 was my lil sis 15th bday.
I was forced to be her driver for 2 whole days.
pity me.yay her.
So on her bday we had dinner at a steamboat restaurant called

~FLAME~




Now i'll show u the steamboat's ingredients.Seafood.


And one of my favorite...Fresh Oysters.

Its gud for yr..
er..
Manhood.
=)




The Soup of the day.Tom yam + my mom's fav milk ginger thingy soup?


Love their fresh fresh foods
+
Great Service




Ready to dine in!
Yummy~

Bday noodles specially from the manager to my lil sis.
FREE OF CHARGE!!
(cuz she's my mom's fren.haha)



Aunt Sandra,Jerry the kid,Uncle Bobby


Bday gal and Mom.


The holiness
Pat the great.
=)



See THESE?
Cute huh?
I dunno why i jus felt they are damn cute.
haha
Cute

and

Eatable.
TASTY~!


Jerry loves it too!
Pity its too chewy for his Nearly-toothless-bcoz-he-got-4-tooth mouth.

And after the dinner.
Took some photos wif my lil cousin.

(1)


(2)

.........
swt.
i love tis one
=)

And Lastly...


Pat the great & Jerry the kid.


~THE END~



And HAPPY BDAY TO MR AIK WEI.
Same month and date as my lil sis but slightly 3 years apart.
haha























2 comments:

bibububi said...

wei .. seriously i like the damm squishy 章鱼<3 cute sia the leg ~

p a t r i c k said...

yalor yalor!! cute hor!! u more cute lar hun hun... haha