Monday, June 22, 2009

Dun Gao Gao & Drive


This occured last Friday.


Dun worry folks that's not my car.
=P
Im not that clumsy yet.
haha.


After my class one of my friend smsed another friend of mine.
Saying that she saw a fren of mine accident.
Im not sure who it is so I ignored it though maybe its nothing serious.

But after sometime mr shaoyao called me.
He said mr Zhen was in an accident at the hill road.
Den I asked if he's okay?
He said ya just his car was totally wrecked.
Den I said alright good I'll be there in sec.
Time for some good laughter ma..
=)

While on my way there.
See.
Thanks to mr Zhen's magnificient skills the road was congested.
=p


And here comes pat the great to the rescue~


zhen's masterpiece.
I dunno how he lost control of his car till it become that way.
So gao nia.
=)

Well I went and had my laugh and felt abit pity for him.
So i fetched him home.
And continue mocking him on the way till he reached home.
Wanna do it again tak zhen?

But tis time go down the hill la more exciting.
=)


Cant wait for tomorrow!!
TRANSFORMERS !!!!
woohooo~





by patthegreat

2 comments:

oneonefivefour said...

omg i passed by that but i din notice it was him... pity...

p a t r i c k said...

haha pity? eng kai lar k