Friday, June 19, 2009

Guilt Strikes


Been very busy with college assignments and all.
Stay back after college nearly everyday to try and finish it asap.
Din meet my dad for like 3 days already cause always went home around midnight.

And with the current weather its so easy to get sick!
I've been having sore throat .
and I kept having headache everyday.
=(
maybe i got tumour in my brain.


After the exhaustion of doing the stupid assignment although only lil had been complete.
We did tis to relax & release tension.

Building stuff using Stacko's.


Ping started it.
=)
his masterpiece.




He successfully stacked 13 of them without letting it collapsed.


Den came Hun to try and beat his record.
When he failed to do so he tend to destroy Ping's with his Big Bad Wolf Blow~
=)
I <3>
haha


Actually, I have a confession to make.
=(
I din actually help out much in the assignment.
I ... I....
I felt so guilty.
I only managed to do part of the assignment.
and im so addicted to God of War I literally ignored u guys when u guys busy doing it I was beside playing ps2.

So sorry to Nic where he did most of the work although we kept mock him said he did nothing.
So sorry to Tjing I cant help him much cause I reali dunno what else to crap or ellaborate in the stupid assignment.
So sorry to Ping for being REALISTIC and not being able to help you with yr current bad luck.
And lastly so so sorry to Hun for having me as yr team member.
Boycott me ba~

This post is so damn sad.
I wan go get my pillow and cry d.
bb
sobs
=(

~pat the great~



No comments: