Saturday, July 11, 2009

Exclusive!


Hope I blog this in time.
=)
Maybe it will be on the news later.
hohoho~!!

So..
Exclusive !!
Your fastest news here at Channel Pat the great.

Well I was having my lunch somewhere near my house .
Den I saw lots of ppl with Dslr or video cameras with them.

Ppl sini & sana.

At first I thought they were tourists..but soon later the cops arrived bla bla bla..
Den I thought oh izzit some murder/rape case happened here and those ppl are actually reporters!!

Keat keat eh equipments.
LOL

Den hor.. I saw a group of indians holding posters and banners came marching down ...I was like WOOHOO!!
They gonna Protest!!
Den for the sake of my blog(and my kaypo-ness)
I risked my precious life and went and capture some photos.
xD


Im not reali sure what they're protesting about.
I think something abt lossing their home...

er for more detail info please locate yourself to yr nearest tv.
=)





My car actually is in that crowd.
I wanna go home already but looking at the situation I chose to wait..
Hehe..*scare scare*

I thought its gonna be a violence protest and ppl fighting the cops.
too much tv I pressumed.
but its a very peaceful protest jus the nice ppl of penang expressing their thoughts to their government.

Guan Eng Save Our "Land".
Lol din even address him at all.


A short video of wat happened.

I quickly went home when the protest is coming to an end.
phew~

Currently learning how to take nice nice panorama photos.
Thanks to Ping I jus realized my outdated phone got panorama shooting mode.
=)
Kit & Han

p/s: and congrats to mr Ping for finally gettin his prize, a 1k+ dslr wireless flash.
So gao nia u.
=)
Click PING to view his blog.

Thts all for now.
bb
~pat the great~




No comments: