Monday, July 20, 2009

one plus one




Celebrated my baby cousin's 2nd birthday.
Just a small celebration at my grandparents' house.


mr Jerry's Big Day.


His birthday cake.


pat,my other 2 cousins and jerry's parents.
He keep on holding to tht packet of Cheezels and wont look into the camera.



Took this photo by waving the cheezels behind the camera.
=)


The typical birthday song singing session.


and the cake cutting process.

Took him to the playground nearby later tht afternoon.


Jerry & Yogie.

The laziest dog ever.
but i like it cuz it never bark.

Went home around 9pm to settle miss woo stupid assignment.
Thanks to Kit for the herbal tea.
and thanks to ping for "sharing" yr assignment
and yr wallpaper.
haha

My desktop wallpaper.
=)


9am class tmr and its 0222 now.
goin to sleep or else ull be seeing me walking like a dead person tmr.
nitez my loyal subjects.

~pat the great~

No comments: