Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ass kicking movies



Had been watching alot of crappy movies in the previous month.
except for How to Train Your Dragon.
=)

and this month I watched two of these movies.

Kick Ass
I had no intention of watching this movie at first.
Personally I dun really like Nicholas Cage cause of his weird accent and his looks.
haha..but he's good in choosing good scripted movies.
well you can say im superficial but actually all of us are,if not how can celebrities survive? We human jus plainly love pretty things.
=)
Yy wanna watch it so me and Kit accompanied him.
Seriously its one of the best comic turned movie I ever watched.
Its super exaggerating storyline makes me go "!!!??!!!!!!" quite some time during the show.
but thats what story are about right?
Imagining the things that are hardly possible in this reality world.
Highly recommended.
=p


Next I watched this.
Been looking forward to it.
Although PPS had it like months ago but I just wanna watch tis in the theater.

Shutter Island

Some may like it some may think its boring.
But the things that makes me like a movie is the actors/actress , and mainly the storyline.
and seriously i love this movie
A good storyline can really makes the success of a movie or the other way around.
Personally Shutter Island is very much predictable but the storyline is just so catchy and damn Leonardo acting skills..way better than during his Jack Dawnson role .

Whoa I still remember his character name in Titanic.
=)



I haven't watch the movie showed below yet.
But WengKit recommended it.
Heard it won the Crystal Bear award for the best film during the Berlin's movie festival.

Echoes of the Rainbow

Well thats all for now..will update asap.


by patthegreat



No comments: