Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ying's bday





We went to Harvest In to celebrate Ying's bday.
It was also the end of our diploma and may be the last time we all
gathered together.
=) & =(

The b'day girl
Welcome to the 20's club

We used like more den 10 minutes to order our food.
hahaha
my peach tea.


our appetizer.
Tomato soup wif bread.

the main course.
part of our dishes.



the dessert

This was the 2nd time I had been there.
the environment was really nice.
but the food was really just average.
=)


and now the attendees
Bibu & Kent


Kent
He's not gonna further his studies anymore due to private reason.
Im glad to know u dude.
and thks for all the treat.
=p


tjing
I know u always say that u dun like me and whatever.
but deep in yr heart u noe u love me
=)
haha
tis is my blog i can write whatever i want.
neh neh~

yang sim
haiz she use to be so naive
2 years of corruption by us.
cant blame her..
haha.
anyway i'll miss yr cold jokes too
=)


Nic zhai
You go KL must guai guai har..

=)
We'll go have our legendary western food again when you come back.
=p


Ks & reelee.
cheh.
this two.
as long as they got each other nothing else matters.
做人要饮水思源 har..
xD

One big happy family
ah Nic u blocked the whole me
zzz..

Lucky I asked ping to take tis.
Pat
to the one who took tis.
Remember me~
=)


Happy birthday miss ying.
and all the best to all of you guys.


by
patthegreat


the number that we all knew what it meant.
=)

No comments: