Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gummy Bears




Last night we gathered for one purpose.
To kill the boredom.
=)

Went to James Foo's Western food for dinner.

Pat got snapped by reelee's flashy camera.

Victim no2 of reelee's flashy cam.
Nic


Eyes too small to be affected.
x)
mr robin


Act cute zhen.
=p

After dinner we went to gp.
No movies to watch.
So I suggested to have dessert at...
the newly opened Tutti Frutti located at Island Plaza.
The first and only one in Penang.
=)

Frozen Yogurt is my new fav dessert .

My tutti frutti.
I added TF orginial and Chocolate frogurt, M&M,watermelon and
gummy bears!
=)
yesh i got a weird taste buds.
hahaha

Camwhoring without showing our face.
LOL

Reelee

Robin

Nic

Pat

After that we wanted to go to the beach to see ppl playing with lanterns and all.
yet it started to rain,
thus my new nick name is the god of rain.
=)

So we round island awhile while me driving robin's car and singing songs played on the radio.

Then we decided to have supper again.
lol the whole trip was abt eat and eat and eat.
hahaha
Went to the hawker store located at sg. pinang.

Ikan bakar
&
chicken wings


Wanted to go e-gate to chill after that yet Starbucks had already close.
So after dropping them home thus back to my home.
=)
end of ytd.

oh ya
Happy Mooncake Festival everyone,



by
patthegreat

No comments: