Sunday, September 19, 2010

Swayze



Patrick Swayze



Famous for his role in Dirty Dancing and Ghost,starring opposite Demi Moore.
One of the most touching movie I ever watched,and also I was in love with Demi Moore.
=)

Patrick Swayze passed away last year on the 14th of September,lost his battle to pancreatic cancer.His wife Lisa recalled that she will still text him after his death.

His wife Lisa told the People magazine this :

"I just put what I always did: “I love you”. And then I cried for a little bit to myself.” “It (text message) didn’t come back. So either somewhere out there he received it, or someone’s going, “Somebody loves me!” And you know what? I figured it was a win-win situation."

='(
so damn touching.
They met when Lisa was 14 and Patrick was jus 18 and they had been together since then until he died.

Patrick Swayze and his wife Lisa.

True Love this is.
The coolest thing in the world.
=)
R.I.P mr Patrick Swayze.



by
patthegreat

No comments: