Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bolt

There's always an excuse for everything.
Too pilled up with exams to blog,
and too enjoying my holiday to blog.
haha
anyway, one more week and I have to go back to KL to start my new semester.
So reluctant to go back but still need to.


Got my haircut once I came back from KL.

Still think its nice.
=p
experience crazy things and try what u haven try when ure young or you'll be too old to do it anymore.
=)

I know I live in a country where there's no four season and only summer all day long but the weather been so warm lately. Global warming crisis and may be the end of the world soon.
=/
I hardly wore any sneakers this few weeks.

Only my Birken and flip flops most of the time.


For no special reason I'm into lighting bolt symbol lately.
haha

Got myself this hoodie b4 I came back to Penang.
It was on sales so I just grabbed it hahaha.

nice leh? haha

Got this too~

ligthingbolt earring.

If any of u came across nice nice ligthingbolt stuff pls let me know.
hahaha.

will end this post here.
I ..
will try to blog very soon
haha.
till then.
boom shaka laka?

by
pat

No comments: