Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Dihibernize"

Im Back!!

Although it havent been a week yet but since soooo MANY readers BEGGGGG~ (ahem~) me to stop hibernating so here i am.

=)


So so so hor~
After my stupid test.
Luyi & I went to the beach to meet up wif Jovy & Nic.
The 2 came back from Aus for holidays.
Although the weather aint tht nice but Jovy insisted to.
Its nt like there's no beach in melbourne dude.
(they got NUDE beache leh~woohoo~)

When i reached there "Short Serene" and "Was Tall Nic"
kept calling me "ah girl ah girl" cuz they thought i was a gal from far.
And the FIRST sentence Nic said to me after for so long was :" Hey how come u become so gay.. Eh no rephrase tht. Its " Hey how come u become EVEN more gay?"

To Mr nic:" I F@#$ u no time!"
=)

me+BJ+nic+Khai Hern+serene+jovy.


Jovy+serene+pat+Bj

We kept chatting none stop at the beach.

Nic asked me to eat more cuz im too skinny.
And i said he became shorter cuz he kept lifting weights.


Jovy said she'll gave me all her Fats.
I said ure nt fat at all.
She said its all on her FACE.
hahaha.


Luyi's paparazzing habit started and kept takin pics of everyone.


Jovy:"I'll give u my fats."
Pat:" u gimme yr money better la."


skinny pat and was tall nic.

Since he's takin pic i asked him to take some pics for me.
=)
but nic kept come kacau.

He said he finally met someone even more narcissism den him.
Hoho.
of course la.i haven even met any rivals yet .
haha.

pat and his shades.


serene & jovy.


Suddenlly serene snatched my shades from me.
Obviously thts cuz its the only thing she can reach.
haha.

Den i said sumthing abt the shades is too big for her short face.
And she did tis.
Tried to throw my shades into the sea.



I kept on begging her to return it to me.

She took a pic of herself wif it.


Den she passed it to nic.
I tried to snatch my precious back.

My bamboo arms are no match to nic's muscular ones.

Thts the best i can do.
Sorry my precious.
=(


Nic tried on it too.

Den Jovy asked to try too.

Jovy & precious.


We fooled around almost for 2 hours den it started to rain.
So we quickly took some group photos.

Im nt ready in tis one.


Luyi+pat+nic+rene+jov+bj+hern.



~The End~

Nic:I'll try nt to be so girlish lar kay.haha.and remember wat u promised to bring back from aus for me! haha. Dun Miss me!!






















No comments: