Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Liquornize

Currently having sem break for a month!

A week had pass yet i felt like its been so long!
Must be cause ive been partying everyday.
haha..

Will jus briefly update wat ive been up to lately.

Sorry wont have any post abt my CNY.
Cause ive been too busy collecting red packets.

Jus some pics i jus got from mr luyi.
=)

Tis was taken b4 my exam.
at greenlane mcd.
er.. studying.
haha

candid shot.


Er.. and from here onwards.
Mom.
Dun kill me.
It all started from having vodka at Your place.

=p

During the CNY holiday.
I went out almost every night.
And im sure my liver gonna die soon.
=(
cuz ive been having liquor for 5 days straight!

Cant blame me alright.
I cant resists myself when I saw these~

nt reali a big fan of tis.
but its mr luyi's fav.
haha

Im more into tis.
Dun mix.
Drink it pure.
and ull be in heaven in no time.
=)

And everyone.
Give a big applause to
Mr Weng Kit!!
Ini BELIAU!
haha..


Who inform me abt..
hohoho..
the current LOVE of my life.
Blue LabelIts hard to describe.
Its like.
WALIU~
HEAVEN
on
Earth!!!

Din regret i went to their apartment stay around midnight!
wakakakaz!
Drunk like shit.
haha
Tis dude cant shut the hell up when he's drunk.(the one in white Tee)
Well actually...he's the same way even when he's nt!
haha. only worst!
LAME.
=)



pat & daniel
Thanks to my gud blood circulation.
I was as RED as ANG PAU according to mr luyi.

HIGH face.
haha


ANG MO PAT.

And it ended wif me having a damn heavy headache.
And Panodol ACTI Fast came to the rescue!
haha.

AND den the next day.
Church Street Pub.

My current fav hang out spot.

Mr noi.pat.mr luyi.
Mr Noi came for the famous snow beer.
im killing everyone's liver~
woohoo~

Another candid shot.


Love the banner.Poser pat.
haha.

And den went for supper at Ali.
END.

DEN DEN
the next next day.
=)
We went to Seawind.
i din drink tis time mom!
i had ice lemon tea and chicken gordon bleu~
well.. i did sip abit of calrsberg gold!
but jus once! I swear!
=D

din took any pic dere.
jus tis.
Mr luyi.
Yeng tak?
haha


A lil souvenir i took wif me from the apartment stay.
shhh~
=)


And the next next next day.
Which was Ytd.
Which was Monday.
Fetched my lil sis to school.
Den went back to my high school.
To try the food which most ex students said tht it does nt taste like it used to be anymore.
Yap.
Sad Case.
The Lengendary EGG.
o_O

Met up wif the dudes tht went to the apartment stay.

Smiley pat.


He said im Fat wor.
But pics says it all rite?
haha

Den. We went home.
Slept till around 4pm
Den went out bowling.
Den came home.
Den Pai Ti Kong.
and den.
Here i am.
So

THE END.
=)


Tomorrow.
Hope will be jus fine.

No comments: