Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quite Entertaining II


First time went wif my classmates.

Juz some photos we took .

enjoy

=)

Started kinda awkward but after some liquor they all went High~
hahaha.


nic,pat,tjing&robin


KimSheng,pat&reelee


Up:reelee,robin,yoke&nic.
Below: pat


WengKit came too on behalf of giv me face he said.
=)
Thanks alot!!


Mr Beh & pat
my facebook test True Best Friend.
hhahaa~


yoke,pat&ying



Ping & pat
=3=


Group Photos.

See more photos at my Facebook
or
view any of those dudes or chicks' blog I linked.
=)


Drunker of the day:

Mr Teong Hun.

=)



while havin supper at sunrise mcd.
Poor dude..
Rumours has it tht he was too stress of nt finishing miss Woo's tutorial so he got himself drunk! hahaha


Everyone is falling sick thanks to the haze.
Cut down on outdoor exercise everyone.
& get well soon.
Pat
=p

~end~


No comments: