Friday, April 23, 2010

BumpTop


Ever wonder that yr flat 2D desktop is boring or unorganized?
I never do.
cause I seldom use it.
I simply throw all important/frequent use icons onto my Quick Launch or paste it
at StartUp.
Until THIS was introduced to me.

This was introduced to me by Ping's friend,Jiunz week ago.
Its called BumpTop.

Its actually a 3D desktop.
The reviews about it go both ways actually.
Some say it really make everything more organized.
Some said its troublesome.

I use it cause I simple just feel its fun.
=D

Its hard to explain.
I'll just show u how my desktop looks like now.
And a youTube about it.
=)



The Normal view




Side view (right)



Front view



Side view(left)



Back view





If you wanna get yr own 3D desktop.
You can download it here.
its free.
or you can pay up for a pro version.
=)


by
pat the great.

5 comments:

oneonefivefour said...

friggin cool.. but i don't use the desktop anyway LOL! i hide all icons

p a t r i c k said...

yea me too but i found it fun so i jus dl it haha

JiunZ said...

woo~my name thr.xD

p a t r i c k said...

shy shy (blush)

JerryTai said...

wah..keat lo..but sometime a bit hang.