Monday, August 2, 2010

Just For the Smile

Back from KL
=)

Met up wif my lovely classmates at Pavilion mall.
Appreciate alot that u guys came all the way down just to meet me,
while I din actually spend alot of time wit u guys,
abit bit guilty,
but the SALES word all around the mall took over my consciousness,
so please dun blame me.
=p

Lunched at Carl's Junior,
My fav fastfood of all time.
Why why Penang dun have?
=(

All the way from Setapak~

Nic & Tjing.


Lyn,ying & bibu


pat & ying


pat & lyn


ping & pat


Yy who came all the way from Serdang.
And having real food for the first time after he went to his uni.
=x

Watched Eclipse like finally
woohoo~
Thanks to mr Nic & Robin for getting the tickets for 13 of us.
=)
Even after nearly a month the seats are still so damn hard to get lol.

Well,least the movie was better den i expected,
should make it a custom to watch Twilight saga at Kl since
years ago I watched Twilight at Kl too lol.

After movie we shopped around like mad.
Thanks to the mega sales the mall was packed like never b4.

We tried out the famous desserts that everyone is talking abt.

Snowflake


The bestselling item.
Its yummy and hell of a big bowl.
haha

Ks & Reelee.
=)
my beloved couple.

My beloved Han who came by from Pj and mr Robin
who drove here.
He dun mind the parking fees at all
haha.


Reelee's camera shy sister.
*shy shy*

YangSim the *tall* one.
=)

Yar Huoy & pat.


Yoke Cheng & pat.
Still so damn skinny.
=p

And our mr Wengkit who cant make it yet suddenly pop out from nowhere.
Long story~
hahaha


Dinner wif Yy at Ichiban Boshi.
Sashimi is his life source.
lol

Look at his satisfied face.
lol

and
They all went back around 10pm.
Sorry for the inconvenient that caused,
heard you guys missed the lrt or sumthing and have to walk.
=(
guilty guilty.
Thanks alot for coming anyway.






The second day I was all alone.
The Setapak crew is in Setapak.
The Pj dude is in Pj.
The Serdang dude went back to Serdang.
Kit still at Genting.

So..
Woke up too damn early.
Breakfast at Starbucks for none of the shops open yet.
Its 830am in the morning.

Ice latte and Shepherd's pie.

Im lazy to go anywhere else for the heavy luggage of mine.
So I basically just hang out around Time Square until 4pm,
have my lunch at Wendy's.

My Chicken Sensation set.

At around 4pm I took the lrt to Kelana Jaya to meet up wif Kit and our friends,
for they gonna pick me up from there and drive me home.

B4 heading back we went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner.
Had our dinner at the Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant.
Bubba Gump.

The restaurant is named after the movie's character of Forrest Gump.
So basically the restaurant theme is all about the Forrest Gump movie.
I watched the movie b4 like years ago.
Tom Hanks is the lead actor.
Its an award winning movie.

Decorations.

My mango sparkler.
Mango juice + sparkling juice.

I'm not sure what is the name of this dish.
But its the best shrimps I ever had in a restaurant.


My catch of the day
The food is great yet..
they kinda mix up our order with someone else and had me waiting for an hour lol.
Ironically,
I saw a slogon plate of them saying customers' complain is the way we improve or sumthing, they gave us a feedback list to answer,but they din give us a pen..
==!

After our dinner we shopped for awhile and drove back to Penang.
and
home sweet home.

I enjoyed every part of the trip,
thanks to everyone that came.
appreciate much.
till I see u guys again.
See u when i see u.
=)

by
pat the great

No comments: