Monday, December 13, 2010

Soul Kitchen



Super delayed post.
=)

Went to Soul Kitchen to try out their food 2 weeks ago.
Located at Muntri Street.
I think should be on the 4th of Dec.
Han actually recommended me the place but I did not get to go with him when he came back because I had to work ,
but he came back with a 3 stars review on it.
=p


Went there during dinner time.

Their Menu.

I ordered their Penne Cabonara.

One of the best I had.
=)
Did I mention the owner is a caucasian?
He's the chef too if im not mistaken.
I think thats why the food is so yummy.

Oh ya the waiter is a caucasian juga.
He will sit with you while taking yr order.
=p



Introducing ...
Mr. JS Cheng
*applause*
LOL

He ordered their
Chicken al Limone.
The portion was too small for either of us..

So we ordered another Chicken Ham pizza
Not bad but the crust shud be thicker and more cheesy.
=x

Lastly I had Tiramisu for dessert.

Reminds me of Sitigun's Tiramisu.
=D

And his dessert...
xD

Overall the food is great,the atmosphere is superb too..
The price is reasonable as well..
Surely worth to dine in for more.
=)

by
patthegreat

No comments: