Monday, March 7, 2011

Reminiscence


The flower blossoms
from the sudden sunlight
you're still so bright
even on a starry night

yea and i know
you're still keeping the sunshine smile of yours
but no more it is meant for me
yea no more it will ever be

Share your happiness with me
when I try to be sarcastic
I know why you never call again
the cupid of your life now
Will be nemesis if you do

It's not a choice,
it's an act of devotion
create the environment
for the best of both world

The rain still pours in
through the window of soul
when I saw the writing by the hand of Aphrodite's
documenting the life we had,
I was happy
we were deeply in love.

No more it will ever be
It was abusive
It was naive
it was heart wrenching.

I wish you well
but I never heal
from the past of myself

and then I became
the present of now

the melody invades
in this lonesome night
and mix up with the memories which
that did not last

and thus,
no longer remember
how to hold on to someone else

I know we weren't meant to be,
but yea that's just me.

:3

by
patthegreat



No comments: