Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hakuna Matata



Blogging using my phone again :)
Went back to Penang for 3 days, sorry I can't catch up with everyone.

Watched The Lion King 3D .
So much childhood memories that I was singing along in the cinema I think I annoyed the audience beside me haha.

Took this in the cinema.



Watched You are the apple of my eye.
Best movie from Taiwan this year.
Another movie that brought me down the memory lane.
=')


Went to this place for dessert.
Homemade recipes.
but don't try the tang yuan with cheese.
wrong combination of east + west. LOL 

Located at Lorong Susu.
The name of the shop is 团团圆圆团圆汤圆甜品屋 or
All about sugar & gift.
Super long Chinese name.


Price is average.
but varieties of choices.

thats all for now.
gtg to class d.
already skipped 2 class this morning.
bye~

by pat


No comments: