Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Surprise


 bdaycake22



My 22nd  b'day crashed with my finals.
Did not plan to celebrate but was surprised by the homies that came all the way from Penang.

I was sleeping and halfway through I heard my door being open and I open my eyes to see 4 candles floating with someone holding a cake. 

bday22

Brain still half asleep and malfunctioning I was grateful+excited+shy and who cares abt finals mood.
haha

Went for a Korea food at Ampang Point after that. 
Thanks for everything.
the wished
the gifts 
and
the #likeaboss feel

#fuckyea!

lvbday
From the homies. 
This is really too much to ask for.
<3 <3 <3

starbucks planner
Starbucks 2012 planner 

jaspal
by the housemates.
This was hanging in my room since my b'day and I did not realize until they cant wait anymore and hinted me to go my room and open my eyes big big.
LOL
Finals makes u numb.

words cant describe how grateful I am but thanks for everything.
感谢让我集千宠于一身.<3
=)

Will be back next week to celebrate CNY.
stay tuned for the next pat x ping post.
may be the last one too. =(

pat4
the FP was a gift too.
=) <3

by pat

No comments: