Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rocket!!! version 1.2

What a COINCIDENCE!!

On the night i had posted my previous post( i posted tht post in the morning) . Around 7 pm...At the outdoor badminton court which is only 30 steps aways from my house ..i heard ppl was setting up P.A system and all .. i ignored it cuz i thought ... no actually im juz lazy to care abt wat was happening anyway.. haha...

And around 8pm.. Someone started talkin thru the mic and giving out speeches... I still din care anyway cuz i hardly can understand wat he was talking for he was talkin in Hokkien ( my Hokkien damn poor.. haha ) .

So until 9pm .. my sis came and told me tht did i know there were these Rocket Candidates giving out speeches & kinda bad talking BN??


YEA and guess wurt?! It was tht candidate tht i mentioned in my previous post! HAHA!! and nt jus tht he's a lawyer and his firm is just beside the badminton court!!

Tis is so Fuc*king OMG and WEIRD~ haha..


He giving out his 'Anti-BN Support Rocket' speech.




"Rocket rocket !! "



Look at the crowd!

Part of the speeches from the candidates.








No comments: