Monday, October 20, 2008

Revealed of the unrevealed mystery

One of the biggest unsolved mystery of all time
when i was in high school.

Rumours spread through the whole school.
Everyone gossip abt it.

Some said she had cancer.
some said she went for surgery.
I stick wif the liposuction part.


And now


Ladies and Gentlemen

Those who studied the same high school as i had


I am very proud to present.


The secret to HER mystery.








H'ng Siew Lee.
The most hated teacher by students of all time.
Her secret to her success.
Aint she SEZY~
=)

Yea i noe u guys are screaming right now.
SO

SOMEONE KILL ME!!
Or else my laughter will!!

Credits to mr adrian for sending me tis.

and

congrats to HER.
Mr Diet did a great job.
but i guess facial surgery doesnt come in tht package.
=)


~THE END~


4 comments:

oneonefivefour said...

huhu.. rotan-ing is 减肥 enough~~

[hng siew lee :"curse those bloggers"]

Song said...

haha...you saw it too huh?
she really slimm down....

mayong said...

她是不是那個喜欢'wat'你的肥誌老師.

p a t r i c k said...

chris - yea lu haha i hate her till now!

wws - my fren send the pics to me hehe.

MOM- YESH MOM! haha