Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas of '08


Merry Christmas everyone!!

I know its kinda late but its not my fault!
=(
My modem broke down!
Stupid cheap stuff.
haha.
The TM technician jus came and restore a new one for me.
muahaha..
not sure if they gonna charge me or nt..
but thats not for me to concern right?
haha..

Alright.
I celebrated my Christmas at home!
Well actually me and my classmates decided to held a bbq party at my hse.
(I was forced to.I duwan to.)
but den i was so bored wif the crowded places that i went every year.
So despite i had to clean up all by myself...and wif a lil help by mr zhen.

So we went to Cold Storage to get wat we needed.
.
and mr Zhen got himself this.
His all time fav M&M.
cost him rm9.




The guys came around 9 sumthing.
Well started off wif mr keat wei trying to build up the fire.
He claimed himself to be King Scout!! haha
Well after several attempts with still no result and i was busy wif other stuff.
My dad came home and he helped out.

Spot those dudes tht dunno how to build a fire.
=)
My dad successfully started the fire within 2 minutes i think.
haha..

SHAME ON U GUYS!
hehe.

The self proclaimed king scout.
=p


Wanna noe something?
Act hor.. my dad was drunk tht time.
haha..he cant recalled he helped out at all.
He told me he was drunk tht time.
+_=
No wonder he helped out...
=p

It went on and on until 5 in the morning.
It was FUN.
Crap and laugh like nobody business.
hohoho~

Tht was how i celebrated my Christmas.
What about u guys?
=)

Extra:
My current desktop wallpaper.
=)
Will change it to my exam timetable soon.

p/s: Who got Frosty the Snowman & Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer song?
SEND ME!



~the end~


No comments: