Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions?

Juz like mr Ping predicted.


I finally changed my wallpaper to my 2nd sem exam timetable.
Final exam in less den 2 weeks time.
=(

Im so fucking dead.
So i think i won't update tht often anymore.

So.. its 2009 already right?
I dun have any new year feel at all.
Maybe im bored wif it already?

Im still half way thru gettin clothes for CNY.
Like always have to get a RED top for CNY.
Ppl who know me shud had realized 90% of my clothes in my closet are BLACK.
haha...

What about my new year resolution?


Well everything is still abt MONEY.

And

MONEY is still everything especially tis year.
Economic crisis and all...

Juz hope i get more red packets tis year.
=)

Yet another year,
Frenz going overseas to study.
Ish...farewell to mr
Joel *click* who's goin to UK.
Remember to get me the Playboy Mag u promised!
haha.

Getting a DSLR seems to become a trend?
I like to capture photos.
but i still prefer being capture.
=p

What else?
oh ya.
tis will be the last year im having "1" as the first digit for my age.
lol..20 is like.. OLD?
I can already feel the heavy responsibility on my shoudler.
Ishh..sometimes i feel like being mature is reali a good thing.
but i never wanna loss the childlike of me.
I love the childlike me!
Makes me so special!
haha.

Sometimes i reali felt somthing's wrong wif M'sia politicians.
I mean.. when does dancing become a bad influent tht will lead to crimes?
Protesting over a dancing campaign?
Shud i say tht they are being way too conservative?
or izzit its jus a stepping stone for them to draw attention of the people?
No wonder our country is 50years behind.
Well some of my frenz are in the I-dance campaign.
I dun see any negative influence at all.
All i saw was a group of teenagers working their ass off just to impress the crowds.
And their smile on their face when performing.
Sweating and all without complaining.
How can such a healthy event be negative?
For those who are in the event.
All the best.
=)
I-Dance Campaign
*click*


Im into The Killers right now.
and
Happy Bday to my calculus teacher.
Miss Lim Min Yik.
U told me not to be materialisic.
But at the same time ure using a Furla bag,Coach wallet,Ipod touch,LeSportsac make up bag and many many more.
=)
So damn "convincing"!!
Haha

I think i will stop here.
Have to switch to study mode.
haha

Happy Moo Year everyone.


`pat the great`

No comments: