Sunday, January 25, 2009

super dupper belated

Finally.

Few weeks of sleepless night.

the exam is over.

but it still has its effect on me.

=(

i cant reali sleep like a baby.
i kept woke up worrying abt i haven study tis or tht although the exam is over.
sigh... stupid pressure.

oh well..

jus like i promise.
I'll jus briefly update abt wat happen on my bday.

I mean.. reali briefly.
haha..
im so not in the blogging mood.


So thks to mr han who dragged me to lil cottage for dinner.

some of the dishes they ordered.






After tht we went to churh street for some snow beer..
the snow beer

played some pool games.






part of the pub decorations.








and thts most of it.
haha..
i promise ill blog properly when im in the blog-o-sphere.
haha..
oh ya.
Happy Chinese new year everyone~

=)

`pat the great^



No comments: