Monday, April 20, 2009

Swiss



Went to a Swiss Restaurant located somewhere near the Kuan Yin temple.

Its Han's once a week food hunting routine.
=)


Han's food hunting prize.
A mouth full of German Sausage.
hahaha.

After that we went and chilled at Coffee Island which was very crowded.
Did not take any photos there.

Den I was hungry again so we went Northan beach cafe for supper.

My supper.
Mua Chi~


yy & pat



Our version of.
"
Gem of Life"
-_-"


Currently having my Sem3 final exam.
Should had done with my exam already but I had to resit 3 more papers that I flunked during my first 2 sem.
Argh~!!

"Good Luck Mr Pat."


Since my previous scandalous review was so inviting.
=p
I decided to post another one.
Maybe I'll update at least one attentive photos on every upcoming post.
*devilish me*

Xiyen & PatHappy Birthday Miss Xiyen~
pat: " mwah~"
xiyen: " *blush blush*fainted*"
=p


#Friends come And go, I still remain at where i will be.
Farewell my dear friend.
We'll meet again very soon.#



2 comments:

Keat Wei said...

good luck and all the best =)

p a t r i c k said...

same to u bro