Monday, November 2, 2009

R.I.P James


We knew each other since primary school.
Older than me by a year.
tall,super tall,super active.
He use to bully me.
Of course in a joking way.

We were close den.
Until he graduated and went to high school.
And a year later I went to the same high school as him.

Yet we aint tht close anymore.
He was the school prefect.
and i was the rule breaker.
He helped me to get out of trouble lots of time.

Yea I know he aint tht lovable to everyone.
But at least he was good to me.


And I only met him few weeks ago at gurney plaza.
He shook my hand and said: "U getting more and more good looking."
and the usual me replied:" Yea I know all along eh wurt. =)"
and then he said:" Yea I told u since primary you gonna grow up to be a handsome guy."

We only met few weeks ago.
why? why it have to be so sudden.
the impact is not something i can handle.
I aint tht strong dude.

My deepest condolences to his friends & family.
appreciate ppl around you everyone.


No comments: