Saturday, January 23, 2010

2 more!!

captured by mr yy.

3 down 2 more to go.

The previous exam was calculus.
The questions came out not the way it should be.
I mean..by referring to pass year questions.
I was so damn doomed!
Im weak in calculus, like super weak.
and I use the pass year questions as reference.
and it came out nothing like it.

Most of my classmates did okay although it appeared to be different.
I'm not as clever as they are yet not as hardworking.
Can't blame anyone but myself.
sigh...

what done is done.
all the best for the last 2 papers everyone.

started wondering & worrying about my future.
Well, to be honest, I actually study for the sake of my dad.
and I dun really know what im actually interested in.
I thought if I study for the cash, than I can fulfill my dreams later on.
Yet its suffering, torture to be exact.
doing what u don't really like.
hypnotizing myself every second.
feel stupid.
lol


by
pat the great


No comments: